Mexico-Cosmed

LaceyKitN

Hi everybody,

I was always going to have my P.S. with Dr. Q at Cosmed --had a fabulous band surgery in TJ with Dr. Ortiz. But now my hubby is freaking out about the drug wars in Mexico.

Who has been there recently?

What's it like?

Michelle - WA State

Hi everybody,

I was always going to have my P.S. with Dr. Q at Cosmed --had a fabulous band surgery in TJ with Dr. Ortiz. But now my hubby is freaking out about the drug wars in Mexico.

Who has been there recently?

What's it like?

Michelle - WA State

The OCC and the Cosmed Plastic Surgery Clinic are located in the commercial district located just across the border. Not much goes on in this location other than Medical, Dental, Banking and Retail shopping. Most of the hotels and restaurants are located in this area. If you know where the Lucerna hotel is, the OCC is half way between the Lucerna and the border and Cosmed is 1 block west of the Lucerna. In fact, there's a police station located half way between the Lucerna and Cosmed.

The OCC has their own transportation van. Cosmed can be easily found via a cab. When I stayed at the Lucerna, I just walked to Cosmed. The most dangerous thing when walking to Cosmed was crossing the Avenue of the Hero's, which can be an exciting experience. LOL

99.9% of the drug related stuff is in the seedier parts of TJ. TJ is like any other big city, there are places you don't want to be or be out walking after dark.

If you have any questions concerning safety, you should contact the OCC coordinators, Lori or Carolyn, or Cosmeds coordinator Joyce.

• 3 months later...

OCC now offers a full line of cosmetic surgery as well as botox, juvaderm, peels & facials! Email cosmetic@obesitycontrolcenter.com If you've already had surgery, you know Dr. O's standards and the quality of our facility... why not complete your transformation with us :)

• 1 month later...