Okay - so to work for me today. I havent worn a smock in over a year because of changing jobs. Well back to smocks today. The XL used to be really uncomfortable - tight on upper legs and shoulders. So I bought a medium and Im swimming in them WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO OMG I NEVER thought I would have to buy a SMALL in something! Off to the store after work! I cant wait until all my swelling is gone so I can see what happens with jeans wooooooooooooooooot wooooooooooooooooot

Okay - so to work for me today. I havent worn a smock in over a year because of changing jobs. Well back to smocks today. The XL used to be really uncomfortable - tight on upper legs and shoulders. So I bought a medium and Im swimming in them WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO OMG I NEVER thought I would have to buy a SMALL in something! Off to the store after work! I cant wait until all my swelling is gone so I can see what happens with jeans wooooooooooooooooot wooooooooooooooooot

Awesome! I can't wait to hear how the jeans go! You rock that smock! LOL

I was reading how you got your lipo and a TT scar fixed down at Cosmed. I would not ever have considered them before, but after reading Dr. Q's bio, I was very impressed and I have also heard others mention how great he is. What was your experience like? Did you stay at the same hotel when you got banded with OCC? How much was your lipo?

do you know how much a TT is?

sorry for the neverending questions, but I think it is so cool you took the leap and did this.

I am irritated at how much the US Dr's think they can charge for some of these procedures that are no brainers.

tks!

I am so with you on this! As I was signing on I was thinking about the fact that today was our first day of summer camp and I wore a size Medium camp shirt. Two years ago I wore a 2XL, last year an XL and this year a M. If I hadn't had the TT I probably would have gone with a large just because of desire to hide the rolls, but now that I have a flat tummy, I am going to stick with the Medium. I have no idea when I last wore a M t-shirt, but I can guarantee you I wasn't in charge of purchasing/picking out my own clothes at that time, my mom was. I don't think my girls would allow me to attempt a Small because they like a little breathing room, but you go girl!

Hold off as long as you can on the pants. I have bought a bunch of 12's, but something tells me I am really going to end up in a 10 based on the denim capri's and another pair of pants I tried on and then bought in a 10 this weekend, plus the 12's that I put on for church yesterday morning and they were a tad bit big and I am still swollen. Good thing is, I know how to sew and can take them up if need be.

(((((((((((((((((((((Canadian Bandster))))))))))))))))))))

This is a great post! How exciting. You must feel awesome!

Congratulations on everything !!!! Your weight loss is so great, I also was banded in December, unfortunately

my loss has very, very slow. Do you mind sharing the price of your surgery. I am really considering going to cosmed

once I reach my goal.