Happy Holidays to all!

Hi All,

It's been a long time since I've visited the Forum! I've done well and maintained my weight. I am considering one more small fill

to satisfy my inner ego. I started with the lap band at a size 2-3X and am now a size 10. At my age that's pretty good, but am

unable to lose that last 10 - 15 pounds. Been exercising at least 3 times per week, but my weight has not budged in months. I have to say

the Band is the best tool ever and have been so happy with my results. Happy Holidays to all and remember to listen to your band!

Arlene

Hi All,

It's been a long time since I've visited the Forum! I've done well and maintained my weight. I am considering one more small fill

to satisfy my inner ego. I started with the lap band at a size 2-3X and am now a size 10. At my age that's pretty good, but am

unable to lose that last 10 - 15 pounds. Been exercising at least 3 times per week, but my weight has not budged in months. I have to say

the Band is the best tool ever and have been so happy with my results. Happy Holidays to all and remember to listen to your band!

Arlene

Arlene,

You are looking great! It has been quite awhile since I have visited this site also. I am glad that I did, reading everyone elses' experiences and questions motivates me to get with it! I have been very lax.

Anne

Great to hear from you and congrats to all you girls, you're doing awesome!! I think this time of the year is such a great opportunity to think back to where we started and how far we've come - it’s just such an "Ah ha" moment and pretty cool that we get to do it! (So much better than “Oh no” if I was getting on the scale and looking at over 300 pounds, which I’m sure I’d be doing without my band). It’s weird, I need to make my resolutions and none of them will be around losing weight or exercise or eating right. It will now be about getting and keeping my house clean….. (I’ve been traveling a lot)

Lisa

So glad you stopped by! You are doing great - keep your chin up! Those last few lbs are always tough, but you have been a great success and i'm so glad you stopped in to say hey!