Morning Tightness

In the mornings I am tight and I can only drink hot liquids. I can't eat anything until late afternoon. In the evenings it seems like my band is wide open and I can eat anything. Does anyone have any insight on why there is morning tightness? Or does that mean I am too tight and need a slight unfill?

Denise

In the mornings I am tight and I can only drink hot liquids. I can't eat anything until late afternoon. In the evenings it seems like my band is wide open and I can eat anything. Does anyone have any insight on why there is morning tightness? Or does that mean I am too tight and need a slight unfill?

Denise

Denise

I don't know why this is either, however, in the mornings I seem tighter as well. I was trying to eat and have now given that up. I drink smoothies or something -- so for me it doesn't have to be hot.

As the day goes on it is better, but I still have quite a bit of restriction later in the day as well, but not like the morning.

Interested in finding out why.

Zoey:)

Denise

I don't know why this is either, however, in the mornings I seem tighter as well. I was trying to eat and have now given that up. I drink smoothies or something -- so for me it doesn't have to be hot.

As the day goes on it is better, but I still have quite a bit of restriction later in the day as well, but not like the morning.

Interested in finding out why.

Zoey:)

From what I understand, this is typical, and wouldn't necessarily indicate an unfill is needed. I've heard that drinking a couple of glasses of water helps.

I haven't had my first fill yet, so am not speaking from experience! ;)

Ha ha. I loved that quote from Dr Ortiz :)

I'm right with you on Dr. O's quote Debbie! It's nice to have a doctor with a sense of humour :lol:

Personally I Love not being hungry in the morning..I have my Probiotic drink and two hours later my Dr. Atkins Advantage shake and that lasts me until 2:00. I munch on some almonds and a small bowl of melted cheese, steamed tomato & spinch and that takes me to dinner at 7:00 when I have my Lean Cuisine. The weight keeps coming off so it's all good!

Went past Shawnigan Lake turnoff last night on my way home from Coombs...we should try and connect!!!

Cheers,

Cheryl

I'm right with you on Dr. O's quote Debbie! It's nice to have a doctor with a sense of humour :lol:

Personally I Love not being hungry in the morning..I have my Probiotic drink and two hours later my Dr. Atkins Advantage shake and that lasts me until 2:00. I munch on some almonds and a small bowl of melted cheese, steamed tomato & spinch and that takes me to dinner at 7:00 when I have my Lean Cuisine. The weight keeps coming off so it's all good!

Went past Shawnigan Lake turnoff last night on my way home from Coombs...we should try and connect!!!

Cheers,

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl. I would like to connect with you as well. Right now I just got out of the hospital and am recovering so it will be a few weeks. How about you email me in a couple of weeks and we will try and meet for a coffee. I think my daughter is wanting to come down to Victoria to spend the night with a friend and perhaps we could meet at Evatars in Colwood for a Latte.

Glad to hear that you are doing so well.

Deb

Donna, That is funny you said that about planes because I flew to Hawaii and could not eat that whole week. I do not have a tight fill , so that was a rough week.

The band is so funny but I will say hot drinks in the morning help with morning tightness. I do not always have it but when i do it seems to help. the Band must be a woman (he he) Cant make up her mind.