QUESTION FOR THE LADIES :

hell Id say two sizes lol....when I went from a 16 to a 6 thats what I did. When losing, my last few sizes went down slowly and I went from a definate 9 to 8 to 7 to 6. I know some stores dont carry the between sizes, but others do. WHen a size 8 was too tight loose but a 6 was too tight, their is definately a distinction there!

hell Id say two sizes lol....when I went from a 16 to a 6 thats what I did. When losing, my last few sizes went down slowly and I went from a definate 9 to 8 to 7 to 6. I know some stores dont carry the between sizes, but others do. WHen a size 8 was too tight loose but a 6 was too tight, their is definately a distinction there!

Womans sizes are even 2,4,6,8,10,12,14 etc...

Junior Miss sizes are odd 5,7,9,11,13 etc.

If you went from a size 2 to 4 that's considered one size up in womans clothing

you kind of have to compare apples to apples -

Misses clothing is cut differently and isn't cut as wide in the hips and thigh area, hence someone may be able to wear a 7 in misses but can fit a size 4 womans.

Womans size clothing are meant for a womans body. These departments are usually in different areas of a clothing store. Junior Misses are usually the younger, or hipper clothes.

• Like 1

Womans sizes are even 2,4,6,8,10,12,14 etc...

Junior Miss sizes are odd 5,7,9,11,13 etc.

If you went from a size 2 to 4 that's considered one size up in womans clothing

you kind of have to compare apples to apples -

Misses clothing is cut differently and isn't cut as wide in the hips and thigh area, hence someone may be able to wear a 7 in misses but can fit a size 4 womans.

Womans size clothing are meant for a womans body. These departments are usually in different areas of a clothing store. Junior Misses are usually the younger, or hipper clothes.

Hey I never knew that! Of course I've never been able to shop in "those" parts of the store before either. But I will one of these days. I don't even care what size it is...just that its not in the "BIG GIRL" section! hehehehe

• Like 1

Amy the best day ever was when I called and cancelled my Lane Bryant credit card. The lady asked why and when I told her she congratulated me! :)

Amy the best day ever was when I called and cancelled my Lane Bryant credit card. The lady asked why and when I told her she congratulated me! :)

S..W..E..E..T! That must have been a great feeling. I can't wait!

Pammie,

I would probably only consider it one size too.

Thinking about sizes, I understand that junior sizes(1,3,5...) are generally shaped different than a misses(2,4,6...).

In the misses sections I notice there is more room in the hips and thighs. Junior sizes seem to be more straight and narrow than curvy. I wear a 4 in misses jeans and can wear a 3 or a 5 depending on the jeans in juniors. However I can get into a 2 in some jeans too, well only in the boyfriend cut jeans though. It really is all about the type of jeans and the cut of them.

Shelby, I finally canceled my Lane Bryant card a few months ago and it really was a great feeling to be able to do that.

Hugs,

Kristi