I'm PREGNANT!!!!!!

So happy!!!! 50+ lbs down and having a baby!!! What more could I ask for?? OH, I know...I could ask for a low weight gain!! lol

I was way too tight for a while, but luckily the last month I seem to have found my sweet spot. I plan to keep my fill the entire time, so keeping my fingers crossed I don't get too tight.

If any of you have had a pregnancy since you were banded, I'd love to hear how things went.

Yea!!!! I am so so happy for you!!!!!

No babies here so I have no advice, but just wanted to say congrats!!!!

Thank you all so much!!! I'm in shock that it happened so fast!! I'll keep you all posted!

Wow, fabulous -- great news for you!!! Congrats. Another life-changing experience for you. You go girl!

Cindy - that is great news! I hope you update us often along the way. I am interested in how band pregnancy goes! So....don't be a stranger woman! I am glad you didn't have to wait long! Oh I do love baby news!!!!

Are you gonna find out the sex of the baby when it is time???

So happy!!!! 50+ lbs down and having a baby!!! What more could I ask for?? OH, I know...I could ask for a low weight gain!! lol

I was way too tight for a while, but luckily the last month I seem to have found my sweet spot. I plan to keep my fill the entire time, so keeping my fingers crossed I don't get too tight.

If any of you have had a pregnancy since you were banded, I'd love to hear how things went.

Congratulations Cindy :wub:

Congrats! We plan on having a baby later on in about a year.. so this is exciting!

Dr. Miranda told me that I should get an unfill towards the beginning of the pregnancy. She said it is best since there might be morning sickness and stuff like that. Also, later on in the pregnancy you need to eat a little more so that the baby can get some of the calories and start growing. Just make sure it is ok to keep your fill, you don't want to deprive the baby of the extra food you should eat while pregnant.

Cindy,

Not sure what your due date is but a late December, early January one would make your bundle of joy a Capricorn like me! I hope the baby is not born on January 1, like I was though so you do not miss that tax break for 2010 :lol:

I didnt get an unfil. I had actually had one not too long ago. I thought I could have a tiny bit added and had an appointment but then found out I was expecting and didnt get it. I am at 1.6 right now. My doctor and I thought I would be alright and all has been good :) I too had morning sickness - BAD. I drank a lot of slimfast and ate soup crackers for about 2 months BLAH. But its much better now and I can eat pretty much anything as long as I take it slow. I just make sure that everything I eat is healthy so that I can optimize what I am taking in :) I have gained 4 pounds, and am 14 weeks 3 days. But I sure am getting a belly. I admit it is hard after losing and have PS so I have to remind myself that it is OKAY! :) My doctor is very happy with my weight and says I am on track. I wasnt a twig, I was still between 136-140 so all is good :)

Good luck - feel free to PM anytime!

Congrats! We plan on having a baby later on in about a year.. so this is exciting!

Dr. Miranda told me that I should get an unfill towards the beginning of the pregnancy. She said it is best since there might be morning sickness and stuff like that. Also, later on in the pregnancy you need to eat a little more so that the baby can get some of the calories and start growing. Just make sure it is ok to keep your fill, you don't want to deprive the baby of the extra food you should eat while pregnant.

My OB said no need for an unfill unless I start having issues. As long as I'm getting enough nutrients and baby is growing fine then she is fine even if I don't gain very much. I'm still in the "overweight" BMI category, which only calls for a 15 lb weight gain, so I should be able to accomplish that with the fill have now. I've been losing super slow.... So I'm keeping my fingers crossed about the tightness.

Congratulations :)

I am expecting too! Due in September.

Congrats to you too!!! Hows it going with the band so far?? I see you had an unfill of a little in Sept. 09, but you were at your goal, right? I'm still 20lbs from my goal....I wanted to be all the way, but I couldn't wait any longer :)

I didnt get an unfil. I had actually had one not too long ago. I thought I could have a tiny bit added and had an appointment but then found out I was expecting and didnt get it. I am at 1.6 right now. My doctor and I thought I would be alright and all has been good :) I too had morning sickness - BAD. I drank a lot of slimfast and ate soup crackers for about 2 months BLAH. But its much better now and I can eat pretty much anything as long as I take it slow. I just make sure that everything I eat is healthy so that I can optimize what I am taking in :) I have gained 4 pounds, and am 14 weeks 3 days. But I sure am getting a belly. I admit it is hard after losing and have PS so I have to remind myself that it is OKAY! :) My doctor is very happy with my weight and says I am on track. I wasnt a twig, I was still between 136-140 so all is good :)

Good luck - feel free to PM anytime!

Oops, just saw your answer after asking the same question :)