Is Lori on vacation?

Does anyone know if Lori is on vacation? I emailed her over the weekend after reading a post about the surgery with Dr. Ortiz was on special or discounted for some reason. I haven't heard back yet. I didn't expect to hear from her on the weekend, but thought hopefully by today.

Thanks for any feedback on this. ;)

Judy

Does anyone know if Lori is on vacation? I emailed her over the weekend after reading a post about the surgery with Dr. Ortiz was on special or discounted for some reason. I haven't heard back yet. I didn't expect to hear from her on the weekend, but thought hopefully by today.

Thanks for any feedback on this. ;)

Judy

Judy, I have sent her a couple emails and she has not returned them so I do believe she has been unavailable.

Hope this changes soon as I miss her informative and helpful emails!

Viva La Band! Kevin

Hi all :)

I had surgery on Friday and am still recovering. I've been trying to go through my emails, but I'm still in pain and feeling a bit loopy from the pain meds.

If you need anything please call Carolyn at ext. 82 or Rene at ext. 83 for assistance.

Hi all :)

I had surgery on Friday and am still recovering. I've been trying to go through my emails, but I'm still in pain and feeling a bit loopy from the pain meds.

If you need anything please call Carolyn at ext. 82 or Rene at ext. 83 for assistance.

Hi Lori, ><'

I wish you well and the very best of everything with your recovery!! Was this your back surgery?

Teri