Has anyone here set up fills and aftercare with Dr. Fitzpatrick in Oregon?

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone who had been banded by Dr. Ortiz from Oregon set up aftercare consult with Dr. Fitzpatrick in Portland? When I got the letter from my doctor for withdrawing my 401k, she recommended I have a consult with her before heading off to TJ to get the surgery. My family is also concerned about aftercare and also to have someone nearby that could help me with any problems that could arise after surgery and also getting fills which I would want to go to TJ for my first like so many of you do.

Thanks,

Judy

Dear Judy,

I just wanted to let you know that I just made an apt for my first fill today. I had surgery on 2/27/07 with Dr. Ortiz and everything went great. Dr. Ortiz came in and was talking with me right before the surgery and he told me that he knew of a great fill Dr. in Portland. Before he could even say her name I said Dr. Fitzpatrick? He said yes! He highly recommended her for anyone that can go to her. I was so happy to hear this. It set my mind at ease that I have a great fill Dr. for my aftercare.

Please feel free to ask me any questions that you might have. I'm only almost 4 weeks out so everything is fresh in my head. Best of luck! You will do great!

~Christy~

In Vancouver WA

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone who had been banded by Dr. Ortiz from Oregon set up aftercare consult with Dr. Fitzpatrick in Portland? When I got the letter from my doctor for withdrawing my 401k, she recommended I have a consult with her before heading off to TJ to get the surgery. My family is also concerned about aftercare and also to have someone nearby that could help me with any problems that could arise after surgery and also getting fills which I would want to go to TJ for my first like so many of you do.

Thanks,

Judy