How does scheduling work? Which works out better?

Hi all,

I have been thinking about when I would like to have surgery and how to schedule the best time and way possible for me and the Drs. I have read that some people have scheduled surgery for a Monday, and arrived Sunday, and some have arrived on a Monday early enough to have their tests done and surgery the same day. I think airfare would be reasonable either way, but was wondering what would be the best way to go. I plan on taking a week or so off from work so I am kinda flexible.

Thanks in advance for any and all replies. ;)

Judy

Hi all,

I have been thinking about when I would like to have surgery and how to schedule the best time and way possible for me and the Drs. I have read that some people have scheduled surgery for a Monday, and arrived Sunday, and some have arrived on a Monday early enough to have their tests done and surgery the same day. I think airfare would be reasonable either way, but was wondering what would be the best way to go. I plan on taking a week or so off from work so I am kinda flexible.

Thanks in advance for any and all replies. ;)

Judy

I don't think it really matters, if you have the time perhaps you could fly in on Sunday and start early Monday morning.