Arriving Sunday and pre-op/surgery Monday in May

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone here has arrived in San Diego early on a Sunday morning and scheduled to have their pre-op tests and surgery on Monday?

That is my concern right now. I am scheduled to arrive on Sunday, May 20th and have pre-ops and surgery on Monday May 21st. My flight will arrive in San Diego at around 9:30am on Sunday. Is that too early? What will I do with the day? Will I need to spend some extra time at the airport to be picked up? Has anyone else arrived really early before or are going to in the near future?

Thanks for all replies.

Judy

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone here has arrived in San Diego early on a Sunday morning and scheduled to have their pre-op tests and surgery on Monday?

That is my concern right now. I am scheduled to arrive on Sunday, May 20th and have pre-ops and surgery on Monday May 21st. My flight will arrive in San Diego at around 9:30am on Sunday. Is that too early? What will I do with the day? Will I need to spend some extra time at the airport to be picked up? Has anyone else arrived really early before or are going to in the near future?

Thanks for all replies.

Judy

Hi Judy,

My flight was just like that coming in at 9:40am on Sunday, that is not a problem, just be sure Renee has all the travel info so he can set up your driver. Dont worry, they are really great at working around flights.