OUT OF CONTROL!! HELP!!!

Serioulsy.. I feel i am out of control.. I had surgery the 25th of July.. and in the soft/mushie stage.

*** I AM pre-pmsing.. excuse I know lol***

I have been outta control on freaking puddings and string cheese.. the real soft foods i can tolerate.

Serioulsly guys I feeel like im losing it.. I am uncontrollable... one pudding after another.

HELP ME STOP THIS INSANITy.. Im waiting for RICHARD SIMMONS to come out of a closet.. ( hehe) and bum-rush me. PLEASE RESPOND.. im dilariouos.

Serioulsy.. I feel i am out of control.. I had surgery the 25th of July.. and in the soft/mushie stage.

*** I AM pre-pmsing.. excuse I know lol***

I have been outta control on freaking puddings and string cheese.. the real soft foods i can tolerate.

Serioulsly guys I feeel like im losing it.. I am uncontrollable... one pudding after another.

HELP ME STOP THIS INSANITy.. Im waiting for RICHARD SIMMONS to come out of a closet.. ( hehe) and bum-rush me. PLEASE RESPOND.. im dilariouos.

Hi,

Go out for a walk immediately. Break the cycle. You are entering "Bandster Hell" ( the period of time between surgery and hitting the "sweet spot") Patience ... it's a process. It's going to take some time.

Hi,

Go out for a walk immediately. Break the cycle. You are entering "Bandster Hell" ( the period of time between surgery and hitting the "sweet spot") Patience ... it's a process. It's going to take some time.

CAN I TAKE A PIECE OF STRING CHEESE WIT HME!!!! UGGGGGGGGGH

Ugh, I am with you! I need a fill. Thing is, I'm restricted like all get out during my TOM - which last month lasted 3 weeks (which is a bad thing that ended up being a good thing, lol). I'm going to call Fill Centers next week and bring myself from .8cc to 1cc. If I can't eat at all during my next TOM, then I'll just live on shakes. I DON'T CARE - right now I can get just about anything down - and I am :(

Ugh, I am with you! I need a fill. Thing is, I'm restricted like all get out during my TOM - which last month lasted 3 weeks (which is a bad thing that ended up being a good thing, lol). I'm going to call Fill Centers next week and bring myself from .8cc to 1cc. If I can't eat at all during my next TOM, then I'll just live on shakes. I DON'T CARE - right now I can get just about anything down - and I am :(

What's a TOM, please?

Justina