Post Surgery Q for The LAdies

:unsure: Question for the ladies.. ( and for the men who are really in tune with their ladies LOOOL)

Did any ones FIRST cycle after surgery get thrown off after surgery. i am so on the dot.. but things seem delayed.

Im wondering if the body gets shocked post surgery and then things go back to normal. Thanks for the replies guys :)

I didn't have a problem, HOWEVER, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if I was late. Our cycles are so sensitive to the things going on in our bodies. The shock of the pre-op diet, surgery, and post-op diet will certainly be enough to cause some hiccups. Stress alone is enough to do that.

If you are concerned about it or it continues on, you can always talk to your gyno. I used to have horrible periods or it would just skip for no reason. My gyno put me on the pill and everything has been calm and steady since then.

Mine have been extremely crazy since getting banded! Sometimes I skip, and it shows up 2 weeks later. It ends and starts again. Crazy! But that is normal with surgery. Everytime I've had surgery, I've had the same thing going on. My last two fills were probably not the best due to the erratic starting, RIGHT beforemy fill. I have to try to GUESS when it's NOT going to happen, and that doesn't work most of the time! LOL

Donna

WOw thanks ladies.. that makes alot of sense for me.. the shock etc.. plus something I didnt think of that I picked up excersisng ( if i can really call it that yes...) That can throw me off. I just dont wnaan guess.. i liked knowing and planning.