Kimmie Update!

Sorry I have been slacking with my posting. :rolleyes:

I had my first fill 2 weeks ago and I have major restriction. I made it to Onederland last week and boy does it feel great to be out of the 200's! I haven't been this small in over 10 years. I am down from a size 20 in pants to a 16 and even they are getting loose. =D>

I am a little impatient with the weight loss though. Now that I have a taste of how great it feels to lose weight I want to lose like 5 lbs every week and that just doesn't happen! LOL I am SO happy with my band.

Hey Nicole!

Everyone is doing great. Lance is down 32 lbs, Susan is down 23 lbs and Chrsitie is down 15 lbs.

I am the winner of all of us, but my restriction is better than theirs.

25lbs and 4 pant sizes in 2 months is not enough? be patient girl, you are on the right track. You certainly don't want to drop all your weight at once, I think it's healthy to slowly adjust to your new size. way to go...

I'll be joining the band land this Friday 5/23

DeParis

25lbs and 4 pant sizes in 2 months is not enough? be patient girl, you are on the right track. You certainly don't want to drop all your weight at once, I think it's healthy to slowly adjust to your new size. way to go...

I'll be joining the band land this Friday 5/23

DeParis

I was kidding. That's why I laughed after it.

Hey Kimmie,

So glad to see you posting again, I know there were some hard times for you lately but I am so glad that things are back to normal and you are still doing great with your weight loss... You look amazing and I bet you are feeling even better (I'm sure it takes tons of energy to keep up with those 2 cute kiddos!!!)

Kimmie - you look great and are doing wonderful. Keep up the good work.

Hey there, glad to hear from you and see you are doing well. DId your vomitting stop? Mine is totally gone and I can't wait for my first fill. Monday the 26th I finally get it. A little scared the vomitting will start up again, but I hope not.

Take care and come by more often!!

Hanna, you stole the words right out of my mouth! YAY, KIMMIE!

Kimmie you are my role model for sure! Hope I have the great progress that you have got going on!

Where do Lance and all the others that went with you get their fills done? I know you get yours done in Ocean Springs do they as well?

I am debating on Ocean Springs or Moultrie Ga. to do the fills.