My husband is jumping on the band-wagon!

Speaking of husbands, mine is losing weight too!!!He only need to lose about 20 pounds or so but that can be just as hard. He came out this morning and showed me how he could pull his jeans off without unbuttoning them. He was so proud and said to me he was doing this for me and because I've inspired him. He's been great support and I couldn't have done it without him.

My favorite FF was Taco Bell and/or Wendy's burgers and fries with smoothie of course!!!

How's that for major AWESOME?!! =D> My hubby was feeling me out about him ordering a pizza tonight. He's been wickedly good for the last week or whatever eating pretty healthy so I gave my blessings. (not that he needed them) He said, "I only ordered a small" I thought "GOOD ON YA!" I went to go upstairs from my office and the door was closed. That like NEVER happens. Opened the door and saw him with this pizza. A LARGE!!! I yelled, "YER BUSTED!!" He floundered and said, "They sent the wrong size". I looked at the bill on the island and it was indeed a large. The really good news is he only ate three or four pieces. Before it would have been the whole thing and he'd still be hungry! I grabbed my protein drink and beetled it back down to the office before temptation could set in for me! I have major hope for that boy! hehe

My weakness is cheese with bread, pizza with double cheese and Wendy's burgers with double cheese. Sensing a theme here? Never was a fries fan or pop drinker and I don't like frosty's.

I'll hide this post from Larry :)

You gals are all a trip!

And yes, I have a 6' 9" SINGLE brother that lives in Texas currently. He could stand to lose a pound or two as well.

But he is single for sure.

George come chat with us....

Find post GROUP CHAT that is pinned.

Bring Tammy too

:D

I love when George jumps on my wagon and supports me! :D

His brother is really 6'9". His dad is 6'4" and George is 6'3". You should see my wedding pictures with the 3 of them and me. At 5'2", that is the only time I have every felt little!!! The brother would be almost as good of a catch as George. If anyone in Texas needs a good man, have at it. He needs a good woman!

Is there really any bad fast food???

Sorry we missed the chat Bandgroupie!

Hear ye, hear ye... I AM AS SINGLE AS THEY COME!!! Dawnie.... damn I missed the chat again.. and enough of this sex talk and men jumping women... you know that I'm doing without!!!

Is that a fast food?

Is it like a lettuce wrap?

You don't know what cabbage rolls are? Oh honey, you're missing out!!!

It is ground pork, ground beef, rice and spices rolled into a cooked cabbage leaf and smothered in tomato sauce. It's a german delicacy. You really must try them...I am sure if you look on-line for a recipe you will find one. I am on mushy food as of Friday and figure the inside is pretty mushy and hopefully I will tolerate the rice.

Yummy...can't wait!!

Cathy ;)

It is ground pork, ground beef, rice and spices rolled into a cooked cabbage leaf and smothered in tomato sauce. It's a german delicacy. You really must try them...I am sure if you look on-line for a recipe you will find one. I am on mushy food as of Friday and figure the inside is pretty mushy and hopefully I will tolerate the rice.

Yummy...can't wait!!

Cathy ;)

Yep, like so many other fantastic things that come from Germany :D

I love them too and no one makes 'em better than moms :yahoo:

Uhh I guess I need to go back home real quick - for a few yummie meals :laugh1:

Ahh I've had that kind of cabbage roll :) thought it was something different since we were talking fast food !!!

My mom makes the best cabbage rolls!!!!!

Yummy...can't wait!!

Cathy ;)

OMG I hadn't thought about cabbage rolls forever. The power of suggestion is so strong. My mom's german but passed away 5 years ago and oh man do I miss her cooking. (Julie is now looking up recipes for cabbage rolls as she's 2 days on solids but still being careful)