calories and working out

Hey everyone!

So I have been trying to eat 1200 calories a day. It has been hard since i am not usually hungry, but with snacks like slim fast bars i have been able to make it. Well, my question is, I worked out everyday and the usual amount of calories burn are around 400 calories: Has anyone experience a good weight loss this way? For a long time i was unable to loose weight, until i started to eat snacks and increase my calorie intake even though the doctor said that i shouldnt, but then in reality my body is taking in around 800 calories because of my workout.

Thanks <_<

I think you are on the right track. I'm only 3+ weeks banded and just starting exercising yesterday. I believe in 3 meals plus 2 snacks (healthy of course) even if the snack is just carrots or something like that. You're bound to lose weight if you stick to your plan. Good job!!

I have been working out 4 to 5 days a week. Two of those days I have a trainer that comes to my house and beats me for an hour. I find that I do eat more calories on the days I get my beatings. I had my 2nd fill June 2nd and with the training, doing DVD workouts and keeping track of my calorie intake on weight watchers online I have lost almost 6 pounds. If you don't eat more calories you won't have good energy and your body will go into starvation mode.

Your doing the right thing eating more on the days you workout. Keep up the good work! =D>

Maytee