What are you excited to be able to wear?

I want to join in the fun. :D

Let's see............I would love to wear:

• low rider hip hugger jeans in junior size 3 (ok, ok size 5 will do).
  • tight tee shirts without rolls showing
  • bikini (this one is a streeeetch), maybe after tummy tuck.
  • something that shows a glimpse of my soon to be flat tummy
  • cute snow gear (in size small) when snowboarding (instead of looking like a big puffy marshmellow in all those layers of clothing)
  • and....as mentioned before, a tee shirt without a bra (after boob job of course).

I would love to fit in the cute little size six jeans and shorts that are in my closet from getting down to 130! after my third child. It wasn't to be though because a month later I found out about surprise number 4! I gained it all back and then some. He is almost 5 now. I would love to reach in my closet that is all right around the same size and know that anything in there I can where now, not wait until I lose 15 more pounds. Story of my life, waiting for something to fit again. With the lap band I can get there again and STAY there!

13 days left

:lb21:

I would love to fit in the cute little size six jeans and shorts that are in my closet from getting down to 130! after my third child. It wasn't to be though because a month later I found out about surprise number 4! I gained it all back and then some. He is almost 5 now. I would love to reach in my closet that is all right around the same size and know that anything in there I can where now, not wait until I lose 15 more pounds. Story of my life, waiting for something to fit again. With the lap band I can get there again and STAY there!

13 days left

:lb21:

Isn't it funny how we all hang on to our "small"clothes for soooooo long. A year or two ago I finally decided to get rid of all the small stuff knowing I was starting a new life and wanted to start fresh again. I can't wait to go shoppng for me!!

Yes it can and will be my reality.

One more thing I think about is shoes....I gained about 1-1/2 sizes since I've gotten fat and can't walk in heels at all because of the weight. I want to wear heels again in a size 5!!

Isn't it funny how we all hang on to our "small"clothes for soooooo long. A year or two ago I finally decided to get rid of all the small stuff knowing I was starting a new life and wanted to start fresh again. I can't wait to go shoppng for me!!

Yes it can and will be my reality.

One more thing I think about is shoes....I gained about 1-1/2 sizes since I've gotten fat and can't walk in heels at all because of the weight. I want to wear heels again in a size 5!!

I would love to wear low rider hipsters with a cute little t shirt tucked in or one that is just a little short to give a little peek at a flat belly. Someday!!!

I think I want to wear ALL the things that you all have mentioned! And Dianna... you CAN wear sexy lingerie now you know! You are still sexy, you will just be "sexier" when you lose weight. WillT... will you wear the nerf football for us when we all meet next year??? PLEASE.....

Lol, I am right there with you on the height thing... I am a squatty 5'4 (well 5'3 1/2 acorrding to Dr. Miranda) so I'll never be tall and leggy like that!!

I don't know what I am excited to wear, I've always worn sleeveless no matter what my weight (when it's 110 in the vegas heat most people are) I always choose capri pants over shorts, more of a fashion thing than an insecurity thing- but it might be nice to wear shorts on those super hot days...

I guess I will have to go with a bikini, that would be my ultimate!

I would love to wear low rider hipsters with a cute little t shirt tucked in or one that is just a little short to give a little peek at a flat belly. Someday!!!

I am pretty sure that my paper underwear, the day of surgery, was low riders. Now I am going to stand in the corner. lol

I am ready to wear strappy sandles - where the strap actually fits comfortably and buckles around my ankle!!

See the pic.....

shoes.jpg

These are actually on sale for $14.99 at chadwicks.com

I may go a head a buy a pair!!!

There are so many things that I would like to wear! I'd have to say of everything though I would like to wear a bathing suit and not feel embarrased about wearing one. It is hot in Vegas and I will not put on a bathing suit and go in the pool no matter how hot it is right now.

That is my ultimate goal! :D

Guest sdejong

I can't wait to start acting like my mother... She has lost about 170lbs with her band and she is totally a Clothes Whore! I mean that it the best way possible, I even tell her to her face. She just loves clothes now. I can't wait.... :D

shy

I would really like to get into a sexy long gown and look in the mirror and say Man I do LOOK GOOD. Also I want to be able to wear a nice bathing suit, not necess, a bikini but a two piece would be nice. Really I think I want to walk into a room and everyne look at me and just smile look across the room,see my husband's look of pride and just smile back,(mushy I know), On my way :wub: