New guy here

Thanks for the encouragement guys and gals. I'm looking forward to getting this over with. Lots of great attitudes on this board and great information are two of the main reasons that I chose OCC, and so far glad I did. Everyone that I talked to at the clinic has been very nice. Can't wait to meet the "super hot" Dr. Ortiz although I don't think he will have the same affect on me as it seems some of the ladies. I'm sure he doesn't have any problem working with us other super-mega-hyper-ultra attractive alpha males.

Thanks for the encouragement guys and gals. I'm looking forward to getting this over with. Lots of great attitudes on this board and great information are two of the main reasons that I chose OCC, and so far glad I did. Everyone that I talked to at the clinic has been very nice. Can't wait to meet the "super hot" Dr. Ortiz although I don't think he will have the same affect on me as it seems some of the ladies. I'm sure he doesn't have any problem working with us other super-mega-hyper-ultra attractive alpha males.

LMAO! Oh the testosterone will be abundant on that day!! Glad someone will give him a little competition!! Hope all is well and your pre-op phase will go smoothly. I do think men , I mean I KNOW men lose weight faster.... :pleasantry:

I'm sure he doesn't have any problem working with us other super-mega-hyper-ultra attractive alpha males.

You da man, eh? :buba:

Careful now, women might start sending you (paper) panties to sign. lol

As long as it's just the ladies sending them. By the way, I wonder if they have any paper boxers or do we get the papyrus thong too.

OMG - That was too funny when they first handed me that darn thing... I didn't know if I should laugh or run (no, not cry... I am one of those alpha males you spoke of :) )

Welcome to all the newbie's on the board! :-h Don't worry about the paper thongs, the nurses will just peek in them anyways, to see just how "manly" you American Men really are! (Hopefully it won't be too cold in the O.R.. :girl_wink: )

Welcome to all the newbie's on the board! :-h Don't worry about the paper thongs, the nurses will just peek in them anyways, to see just how "manly" you American Men really are! (Hopefully it won't be too cold in the O.R.. :girl_wink: )

I was wondering why, "Stars and Stripes" was playing when I came to in the OR. lol

YOU ARE RIGHT! She did peek! I wish I could say she was impressed :) She did have to rearrange me a bit... but i was so doped up I didn't care...

Now that I think about it... this may me too much info :)

You da man, eh? :buba:

Careful now, women might start sending you (paper) panties to sign. lol

BeBE!! So good to see you post! Have missed your comments and insight!

OMG - That was too funny when they first handed me that darn thing... I didn't know if I should laugh or run (no, not cry... I am one of those alpha males you spoke of :) )

Question is, did you get him to autograph them for you? :D

Question is, did you get him to autograph them for you? :D

No, I was too busy wiping up the drool from the floor that my wife created while just looking at him. I thought she was gonna leave me right then and there :)

I guess she took a look at me right afterwords and decided she had all the man she wanted. (I mean all the man she wanted to put up with!)

BeBE!! So good to see you post! Have missed your comments and insight!

Somebody missed me?!? Awwwww... I feel so special. ;-)

Just been super busy and stressed lately - hadn't had time to read or post. You'll have to update me on your progress - I know I've been missing a lot. BTW, your new pic looks great! :-)

OMG !!!!! just read your name.... I'm a little slow!!! I see you ate one too!!!

In my case 3 or 4