colon cleansing

You can do it for one month, two months or three months... depending on how much of a cleanse your body needs. I've never done any type of cleanse in my life... so I may give the three months a shot. We'll see how I feel at the end of one month.

Kristy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sister is a big believer and uses this brand – I may try it:

http://www.drnatura.com/colonix_program.ph...CFR4vagodrXQ-kQ

(forewarning - the pictures on that site are graphic.....)

I'm using Lisa's sister's recommendation in the quote above... I'm doing both the Colon and Toxin program together. I purchased both of the programs together on eBay. However, had I know that I was going to do it for three months... I would have bought it directly from the website above as you get a good dealing purchasing several months at the same time.

Kristy

Walmart didn't have the Dual-Cleanse so I got a product called Whole Body Cleanse. There are 3 different pills - 2 are capsules but the third is a horse sized pill. I have been splitting the pill but still is hard to go down. I started this on Monday night and now today I have diarrhea - all day long. Is this what happens with the other colon cleansers. I am thinking I should stop taking this now and not wait to to see if it still works that way on my tomorrow. This cleanser is a 2 week program but hate to have this for the next week and half.

Judi

Walmart didn't have the Dual-Cleanse so I got a product called Whole Body Cleanse. There are 3 different pills - 2 are capsules but the third is a horse sized pill. I have been splitting the pill but still is hard to go down. I started this on Monday night and now today I have diarrhea - all day long. Is this what happens with the other colon cleansers. I am thinking I should stop taking this now and not wait to to see if it still works that way on my tomorrow. This cleanser is a 2 week program but hate to have this for the next week and half.

Judi

I don't have that issue at all and I am doing great with the Dual Action Cleanse. If you are drinking fruit juices, that would cause it too. When I had diarrhea, I ate cheese to help give it some bulk...and, of course, cheese equal proteins! LOL sorry...BAD Jazzy!!

If you continue to have diarrhea, you are going to be very dehydrated...so, use your judgement. I don't know what the other cleansers do but I can't see having it for days on end though. Hope the others will respond to this too.

Hang in there Judi!

Judy,

I haven't had that issue at all. The program that I'm doing is very gentle. However, after talking to Dr. Acosta today... I might be stopping the cleanse. He's concerned that so many pills a day at the size that they are may not be the best thing for my band.

Kristy

Judy,

I haven't had that issue at all. The program that I'm doing is very gentle. However, after talking to Dr. Acosta today... I might be stopping the cleanse. He's concerned that so many pills a day at the size that they are may not be the best thing for my band.

Kristy

Oh really? What did Dr A say? I am curious. Is it because it may take up too much 'room', room that is reserved for the food?

It is more in regards to the size of the pills and "forcing" them through my band... since restriction will be greater. He wanted me to crush them or break them in half... of course the herbal pills cannot be done that way. Then he said he wanted me to dissolve them in warm water... and, that is something that I just can't do. Plus, I believe that the pills are designed to "release" over time.

With that said... I took my two pills for tonight. However, they are the smallest capsules. I will try the capsules in the morning. If they don't go down easily... I will be ending my cleanse tomorrow.

Kristy

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone ~ just wanted to give you my update on using the Dual-Action cleanse that you see advertized on TV. I've lost 8 pounds in one month. Now, I am sure I would have lost more as I've changed my exercise program drastically, and I am building muscle mass to firm and tone.

I am having a BM every day, sometimes twice, depending what I ate ~ the more fiber, the more I go! I had NO problem taken the pills and they were a lot smaller than my Omega-3 fish oil capsules! I took 2 pills (one body purifier and one color cleanse) and one Green Tea Fat Burner, both in the morning and in the afternoon, for 3- days. That was it!

I've feel energized, no bloatness, hydrated, and slelep like a baby! This was a good thing for me to do. I WILL do this again, after I do a 300-day lemon water cleanse Vangirl reminded me of.

Oh, since doing this and exercising, I feel like I am starting to have a firmer stomach! My abs are starting to firm up ~ Yeah!

Once again, I got this product at WalMart for $31.84 and it included a 15-day trial of Green Tea Fat Burmers.

Hi everyone ~ just wanted to give you my update on using the Dual-Action cleanse that you see advertized on TV. I've lost 8 pounds in one month. Now, I am sure I would have lost more as I've changed my exercise program drastically, and I am building muscle mass to firm and tone.

I am having a BM every day, sometimes twice, depending what I ate ~ the more fiber, the more I go! I had NO problem taken the pills and they were a lot smaller than my Omega-3 fish oil capsules! I took 2 pills (one body purifier and one color cleanse) and one Green Tea Fat Burner, both in the morning and in the afternoon, for 3- days. That was it!

I've feel energized, no bloatness, hydrated, and slelep like a baby! This was a good thing for me to do. I WILL do this again, after I do a 300-day lemon water cleanse Vangirl reminded me of.

Oh, since doing this and exercising, I feel like I am starting to have a firmer stomach! My abs are starting to firm up ~ Yeah!

Once again, I got this product at WalMart for $31.84 and it included a 15-day trial of Green Tea Fat Burmers.

Jude,

I just got it and am starting today! I will let you know how it goes.

Well, I tried to take some of the pills and it isn't doing anything for me. However don't let that distract you from trying them. I have terrible problems with this and have even been on perscription laxatives from my dr and still nothing, so don't go off my experience!

Question, have any of you done a colon cleansing/colonic? I have been looking them up online and found a couple places here in town that do them and the price wasn't nearly as bad as I thought. If you have any experience with these please let me know. I've done everything and still no results.