Portland Area Get together

It was really nice to meet all of you! Thanks for being so friendly and inviting.

LisaL, Thanks for answering so many of my questions! You look fabulous, and are very inspiring!

Hopefully I'll figure this site out and be able to talk to you all again soon!

Regina

I am so glad you came. I tried to find you on the other site to make sure you found us here. Thank goodness you found us. It was so great to meet you and you are doing so well. Keep up the good work. I hope to see you on here often. Wow look at that photo of you, you look wonderful. If we have another get together, will you come? I would love to see you again. Let us know how your progress goes. We are always on here if you need us. Keep in touch!

Stormy

Guest CaraMBA09
LOL CATHY, IT IS WHAT YA THINK IT IS BUT NOT REAL LOL :o

WE SAT SO CLOSE ALOT OF MY PICTURE ARE BLURRY, HERE'S ANOTHER ONE

DSC06675.jpg

OMG

WTF

Do I dare ask WHAT in kriminy's name that is that is SO blurry?

DSC06655.jpg

DSC06656.jpg

DSC06657.jpg

scan0001.jpg

DSC06664.jpg

OK HERE GOES

First picture left to right

yoyodieter-pammie-lisal

2nd picture laisal-pammie-guest

3rd picture caramba09-pammie-dontondan-julieburns

4th picture lisal-pammie

5th picture lisal-pammi

6th picture stormy-pammie

7th picture group shot left to right

front row

charlie (stormys husband) holding their son devan-stormy-julieburns-dontondan

back row

amethystjade-caramba09-crissicles-yoyodieter-gwenda(not on forum as of now)lisal-pammie

the rest are from darcels and I didn't go Hope this helps, and sorry if i mispelled anyones name or if they are out of order.

again it was a blast.

Thanks for the Pics Pammie, I was too shocked to pull out my camera! My hubby will DIE when he sees them! Heck I bring back what happened in Portland!!!! Great Memories, for sure!

Donna

OH...I am so, so, so JEALOUS of you all! You all look so happy and having a wonderful time. I am so glad you all came together! While you were all, um, partying per se (HA!)...I was doing your exercises and walking the pounds away while at the cattle call rodeo campout.

GREAT pics Pammie! Thank you all for sharing this side memory of what you all have done. Can't wait to see you all at the Bandcamp 2009!!!