5 Month Bandiversary

Hi Everyone, it's been 5 month already since I had my surgery and one of the best decisions I have ever made!!!!

Here are the before and during pics!

285 lbs

http://s483.photobucket.com/albums/rr192/c...oreandafter.jpg

225 lbs

http://s483.photobucket.com/albums/rr192/c...rrent=001-1.jpg

Measurements-June 29/08

Arms 17"

Thighs 32"

Waist 47"

Hips 60"

Calfs 16"

Measurements-November 10/08

Arms 16"

Thighs 30"

Waist 40"

Hips 54"

Calfs 15"

Total inches lost "21" inches over all!!!!

Thanks once again to all of you for your ongoing support...love ya lots!!!

Way to go girl!

Looking fab. Keep it up!

Taz

Kathy -

I pulled up the two pictures in two different windows on my computer and my mouth dropped open. You're a different person and you should be so proud of your accomplishments. I LOVE that you take your pictures in front of your mantel with what looks like your son's picture looking on. Your family must be so proud of you also.

Way to go!!

love the pics too!!

Keep it up!

Great job Cathy! Thanks for sharing your progress with us. You are truly amazing and such a wonderful example for all the newbies (and oldies) to follow! Congrats to you!

Denise

I am in awe of all of the support I have received, I honestly could not do this alone and all of you give me a little peice of what I need to go forward with this journey.

We are on this road to healthy and thin together, although there are people ahead of us and behind us on the road, we all walk the same road and are heading to the same destination.

I truly consider you all great friends and have true affection for each and every one of you!!!

Thanks again!!!

HI Cathy,

Sorry that I didn't respond earlier, I was without a computer for a month.

Here is my response, "HURRAY" you look so different, where did the bottom of you face go? LOL.

I always like to read the encouragment that you give to others, it inspires me to hear what you tell them, you are losing the weight very quickly from the way I see it. Keep being kind to yourself and keep you a priority.

Hugs, Barb