Day 12 - pain a lot better

I'm on day 12 post-op, and I feel like I've noticed the greatest amount of improvement pain-wise in the past couple of days. I'm able to touch my incisions without hurting them, and have started to rub vitamin E oil, as they've gotten dried and callousy around the incisions. Blech!

But the pain of getting out of bed has drastically improved, and the worst pain is the gas, which usually bothers me at night, when I'm trying to roll from one position to another. Still not able to sleep on my stomach yet because of the port pain.

The swelling has gone down (though not completely). I'm burping a lot. The back pain is a lot less, as everything else has gotten better.

So it does get better! Gradually, slowly, but surely.

I'm on day 12 post-op, and I feel like I've noticed the greatest amount of improvement pain-wise in the past couple of days. I'm able to touch my incisions without hurting them, and have started to rub vitamin E oil, as they've gotten dried and callousy around the incisions. Blech!

But the pain of getting out of bed has drastically improved, and the worst pain is the gas, which usually bothers me at night, when I'm trying to roll from one position to another. Still not able to sleep on my stomach yet because of the port pain.

The swelling has gone down (though not completely). I'm burping a lot. The back pain is a lot less, as everything else has gotten better.

So it does get better! Gradually, slowly, but surely.

...and that is how it should be ~ a slow gradual healing progress. You are on the right tract babe! Hang in there...soon enough the gas will be gone before you know it!