fill doctor in Dallas/Ft. Worth area

I was just banded on 12/5, but I am looking for a good fill doctor in the Dallas/Ft, Worth area. Can anyone out there recommmend someone?

Thanks,

Cheryl

Cheryl,

Dr. Jay!!! He is at Medical City and he only does under flouro, he charges 250.00 for fills. He is amazing! He does them himself! He totally respects Dr. Ortiz (and Dr. Ortiz had great things to say about him too).

I love Dr. Jay & his staff and would recommend them to anyone! He also has monthly support groups at the hospital and some times offers a free fill if you attend the group! AMAZING! You will love his office! :) OH....he books quick, so make an apt. way ahead of time!!!!

http://www.texaslapbandcenter.com/jay.html

Make sure you tell them whose patient you are and how you heard about him if you go! :)

Dana

Cheryl,

Dr. Jay!!! He is at Medical City and he only does under flouro, he charges 250.00 for fills. He is amazing! He does them himself! He totally respects Dr. Ortiz (and Dr. Ortiz had great things to say about him too).

I love Dr. Jay & his staff and would recommend them to anyone! He also has monthly support groups at the hospital and some times offers a free fill if you attend the group! AMAZING! You will love his office! :) OH....he books quick, so make an apt. way ahead of time!!!!

Make sure you tell them whose patient you are and how you heard about him if you go! :)

Dana

Bump.

Did you get this?

• 3 weeks later...
Cheryl,

Dana

Dana,

I was banded the day after Thanksgiving and it is now time for a fill. I live 5 hours away from Dallas, but I just scheduled a fill with Dr. Jay. I was really wanting to go back to the OCC for my fill, but with the price of airplane tickets--I couldn't afford it :(( . Thank you for mentioning Dr. Jay. I hope you have a great day.

Leah

Dana,

I was banded the day after Thanksgiving and it is now time for a fill. I live 5 hours away from Dallas, but I just scheduled a fill with Dr. Jay. I was really wanting to go back to the OCC for my fill, but with the price of airplane tickets--I couldn't afford it :(( . Thank you for mentioning Dr. Jay. I hope you have a great day.

Leah

Leah,

Dr. Jay is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went today for fill #2! You will absolutely love him! Make sure that you mention Dr. Ortiz and tell him that I mentioned him too. I told him that I was recommending him to folks (it made him real happy today). :) I told him that I want to go back to the OCC at some point but right now I just can't. He has a lot of respect for Dr. O. That really makes me feel good. Please let me know how it goes. My email is redcarpetdana@gmail.com